Q.

Teacher's Day Speech for school/college students.

Asked by Ajinkya Wase, 28 Aug '08 07:16 pm

1.

Teacher's Day speech should highlight the fact that TEACHERS are more important than Father & Mother .
We read many reports that parents challenge the behaviour of Teachers and do not want Teachers to beat the children .
But Teachers know what is best for the children . Don't Teach the Teacher .
In olden days , once the child was 5 years plus , the child would stay in a gurukul and was taught all necessary subjects , including behaviour , compassion , housekeeping , etc.
Now a days , parents are overprotective of their children and the smart children misuse the love and get away . The ultimate loss however is of the child first and the Teacher second .
Thank you O TEACHERS OF INDIA FOR HAVING GIVEN US TRUE VISIONARIES AND NOTARIES - like Aryabhatta , Chanakya , Netaji Subash Bose , Mahatma Gandhi and the like .
Answered by Sunil Dodeja, 28 Aug '08 07:28 pm

(4)
 (2)
2.

One need not necessarily give a formal speech, he be a student or a teacher, unless there's mutual love, respect and affection between the two...; if he is student, his genuine love and respect towards his teachers and elders who have guided him along the path of life giving him necessary knowledge, teaching him discipline and other moral values, is enough.....and if he is a teacher, his love, care and affection for his taught and his untiring efforts to give them whatever they require in life is sufficient......;

i don't believe in formal, ready-made or crammed speechs to be given on such occasions...and if at all there's a speech, the words of the speech should be executed and expressed in actions......invariably.......
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 28 Aug '08 07:45 pm

(2)
 (1)
3.

* STUDENTS:- Demand highest Pay-Packets for teachers, in the country with no 'Private Tutions'.
*Demand only the University Toppers, as your teachers.
*Demand :- Only the 'Dedicated " people should come to this profession.
* Demand stoppage of "MUSHROOMING" of schools. Withdraw affiliations who do not have play grounds
Answered by Kanai Chakraberti, 28 Aug '08 07:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Best 2 tell students to talk. teachers talk all time
Answered by xyprasad, 28 Aug '08 07:20 pm

(0)
 (1)

Q.

As much I am appreciated, I become careless & lazy in my work. But over & above I like appreciation vey much. I become too much sensitive when I am s..more

Answered by ajay