Q.

Take death for example. A great deal of our effort goes into avoiding it. We make extraordinary efforts to delay it, and often consider its intrusion a tragic event. Yet we'd find it hard to live without it. Death gives meaning to our lives. It gives importance and value to time. Time would become meaningless if there were too much of it. ---A thought for the day !

Tags: time, money, relationships
Asked by radhakrishnan, 24 Jun '12 10:38 am

1.

In Govt service and at times in Private sector also date of retirement is known to us on the date of joining the duty itself. . Similar is the case with the death ; date of departure is fixed according to one^s destiny decided on the basis of the quality and intensity of the KARM acquired in the previous life , on the day we take birth .It is what is mentioned in GITA and scriptures of almost all the religions. In the case of service date of retirement is known while the date of departure from the world is not. Even in spite of every one being aware of this fact no body is prepared to accept this .
Answered by nemi jain, 24 Jun '12 11:08 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Nice Thought. Everyone fears death and yet at some time or other everyone invites it voluntarily but death comes at its own sweet will to all.
Answered by Dharmarajan, 24 Jun '12 10:53 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Very well said ......actually most of us die everyday thinking what will happen tomorrow ......day I will be leaving the world , that day of my life will flash before my eyes ....I want to make sure during my stay here that ,it"s then worth watching .

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. I want to live my life in such a manner that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice . So , let me live so lovely, lively and humanistic , so that , when I come to die .even god will feel sorry to take me to heaven
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 24 Jun '12 10:43 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Correct , absolutely sir
Answered by rainbow girl, 28 Mar '13 01:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes
in fact
Answered by anil garg, 24 Jun '12 02:21 pm

(0)
 (0)