Q.

Swami NIGAMANANDA showed us he had the GUTS to die for a cause....He didnt find an excuse to escape like a COWARD when death approached. But we respect cowards! I feel ashamed of our society ! Any com?

Tags: relationships, guts, swami
Asked by Shunmugham, 15 Jun '11 07:47 am

1.

Sir there are plenty of people who donot appreciate cowards like mr ram dev yadav ( baba ji ). i am also one of them i just donot like the way he operates and is trying to use this platform of anticorruption for his personal/political gains. he is despicable for me. he just does not stand comparison with selfless persons like sami nigamanada
Answered by rajan, 15 Jun '11 08:25 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

I agree...Nigamananda had the guts and he genuinely fought for a cause until his last moment but unfortunately all his efforts went in vain as people and government focused much on cowards like ramdev who stole the show for a mere publicity stunt....when a person puts his life in risk and dies for a cause that is genuine then isn't it duty of the society and government to respect that and take action immediately on the task that he wanted to happen...I really think our society has failed to recognize the difference between a genuine and hypocrite leaders...
Answered by Jafar Basha, 15 Jun '11 07:09 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

A fast untodeath is done for some purpose and to achive that purpose a mass base is needed.
I feel Followers of Nigamanand are at fault as they could not bring the cause to the centrestage of the discussion. If media took no cognizance of his fast before his death then media is also at fault.

However I really do not understand how it makes Ramdev coward or bad , I must give him and his followers credit that they got the media to take notice of them.
Answered by Batao Na, 15 Jun '11 09:03 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

I feel he had the guts to continue his fast for more than a year and made guinnes record,,,,,,,,,,,but he was poisoned to death
Answered by V bala krishna, 15 Jun '11 08:59 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

I wish he was alive
Answered by Roop, 15 Jun '11 08:36 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Sir such kind of brave men are not rich and powerful,after seeing his news on internet yesterday,i have lost all respect for baba ramdev....
for yoga bks iyengar is still a legend,i feel much better than ramdev .
Answered by omar, 15 Jun '11 07:51 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by omar