Q.

Have you lived in a holiday camp for some days ? Where? can you share your experience ?

Tags: money, careers, health
Asked by subhash, 31 Jan '10 12:50 pm

1.

This was in Goa,some 3 yrs back,Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary.
My 3 real close friends and I decided to camp around the sanctuary and explore it in the day time for some real time wild life encounters. We were in my car,Hyundai Verna,and it isn't a rough and tough car,which should be taken to such places. We somehow managed to reach there in time,and the Forest In charge let us in and gave us a spare key of the main gate,as a precaution. He advised us to come out before the sunset...when we asked why he said so...he just smiled,as if we were pulling his legs. In any case,we let ourselves in ,in the car. The first 4 hours were the most exotic and mesmerizing for all of us.We had never seen such amazing wildlife at such close quarters ever...the vegetation was awesome too...I remember I had a suffered a sprain in the foot,cause I had slipped on the bananas thrown my the monkeys,who were equally curious to watch us. Won't go in much details. We came out to eat,before that,we set up our camp ...more
Answered by shintsie, 01 Feb '10 10:47 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

With wife in a garden
Answered by Shiva, 10 Mar '11 05:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes
school days
deserts
Answered by anil garg, 09 Mar '11 07:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes , long time back at a hill station in Madhya Pradesh for two days and night.It was in 60s when I was in college.It was real fun with trekkings during day time , listening Radio & Music/songs all along there was no TV ,i pod etc those days ,spool type tape recorders were there on which alltime favourite songs were listened.During Nights ....Camp Fire ,songs and dances all the time,sleeping under bright stars.That was those two days when I was able to understand the hypocisies of our society for females......our group was of about 30 students and three teachers.Students were about 20 mal;e and 10 females and two lady lecturers and one elderly very senior proffessor(who as I recollect after retirement got settled at that place itself).In college it was a taboo even to talk with a girl student,whereas there I found that psyche of females are not very different from ours)males) for these types of excursions/expression of feelings/sharing of experiences of life and even expressing thei ...more
Answered by indrajeet, 31 Jan '10 01:02 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Lucky