Q.

Who is Giorgio Moroder? How many heard of his super Music?

Tags: super music, giorgio moroder
Asked by Sukhoi, 30 May '07 12:29 am

1.

Giorgio Moroder is one of the world's best known, most active and innovative composers of film, dance, and other popular musical forms. Like so many other influential musicians of our time, Moroder has always maintained an abiding interest in visual as well as musical expression. Indeed, he was trained as an artist before he turned to playing and composing music.

Mr. Moroder was recently inducted in the "Dance Music Hall of Fame," and is the winner of 3 Oscars: "Top Gun," "Flashdance," and "Midnight Express." He has also been honored with 4 Golden Globes, and 3 Grammies.

In addition to working with great talents such as David Bowie, Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer, Van Halen, Kenny Loggins, and Blondie, Mr. Moroder wrote the official theme songs, "Reach Out," for the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics and "Hand in Hand," for the 1988 Seoul Olympics. Recently Giorgio had hits with Jessica Simpson and Beyonce.

Answered by Ashish jain, 30 May '07 12:34 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Giorgio Moroder (born Giovanni Giorgio Moroder on April 26, 1940 in Ortisei, Italy) is an Academy Award winning Italian record producer, songwriter and performer, whose groundbreaking work with synthesizers during the 1970s was a significant influence on new wave, techno and electronic music in general. Particularly well known are Donna Summer's disco hits produced by Moroder, including "I Feel Love". Moroder is also the founder of the former Musicland Studios in Munich, which server as a recording home for artists ranging from Led Zeppelin and Queen to Elton John for much of the 1980s and 1990s.

Although Moroder is often credited as its producer, "Love To Love You Baby", Donna Summer's 17 minute opus, was actually produced by Pete Bellotte. Moroder also produced a number of electronic disco hits for The Three Degrees, two albums for Sparks, and a variety of others including Swedish-born Madleen Kane, Melissa Manchester, Debbie Harry and France Joli.

Answered by Farheen Irene Khan, 30 May '07 12:31 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

n I've been through so much in my life. Raised myself because all my parents ever did was take care of me financially. They abused me physically & ..more

Answered by Mickey