Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I want to do BCA Correspondance after XII.Kindly tell me recognised Institute and study Centre of Punjab, U P Technical University through Distance Education Learning.

Tags: institute, xii, bca correspondance
Asked by Sanjay Malhotra, 30 Mar '07 01:03 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


First of all i want to know where sanjay is putting up. If he is living in delhi near laxmi nagar, den near gurudwara there is PTU study centre. There is two more centre in Preet Vihar. Near Deepak Memorial Hospital.
Answered by Babli Juyal, 15 Jan '08 01:04 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer