Q.

SUBJECT : LIFE AFTER DEATH , LIFE HEREAFTER
QUESTION : are there very convincing reasons to believe in life after death:?

Tags: question, relationships, subject
Asked by azam khan, 30 Jan '12 03:18 pm

1.

All divine revealtions piont to the above fact
1) All the Prophets of God have called their people to believe in it.

2) Whenever a human society is built on the basis of this belief, it has been the most ideal and peaceful society, free of social and moral evils.

3) History bears witness that whenever this belief is rejected collectively by a group of people in spite of the repeated warning of the Prophet, the group as a whole has been punished by God even in this world.

4) Moral, aesthetic and rational faculties of man endorse the possibility of the life after death.

Answered by mangochatni, 30 Jan '12 03:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

About One lakh twenty four thosands messengers of God among them some prmonent books tourah Zaboor Injeel & last book Quran with last prophet Mohammad(pbuh) came by above message
In the last sermon Prphet says:After praising, and thanking God, he said: "O People, listen well to my words, for I do not know whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY
O People, listen to me in earnest, worship God (The One Creator of the Universe), perform your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your financial obligation (zakah) of your wealth. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

Answered by yusuf syed, 31 Jan '12 07:47 pm

(2)
 (1)
3.

When reading the Quran, or the Hadith(s), the reader cannot help but understand the end is firmly in view by the Muslim. Muslims do not view this life as the end, but only as the start of the next life. The role of the current life is to determine the next life. The result of the Muslims restoration and relationship with Allah through Prophet Mohammad.(Pbuh)
At another occasion the Quran very clearly says that the disbeliveers have no sound basis for their denial of life after death. It Is based on pure conjectures: "And they say: "What is there but our life in this world? We shall die and we live, and nothing but time can destroy us." But of that they have no knowledge:
they merely conjecture: And when Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, their argument is nothing but this: they say, "Bring (back) our forefathers, if what ye say is true! " (45:24-25)
Answered by jameel ahmed, 31 Jan '12 01:32 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

God states in the Quran about the events of the Day of Judgment:

Then when the Horn is blown with one blast, and the earth and the mountains are lifted and leveled with one blow [i.e. stroke] - Then on that Day, the Occurrence [i.e. Resurrection] will occur, And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm (i.e. weak, enfeebled and unstable). And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them]. That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgment]; not hidden among you is anything concealed (i.e. any person or any secret you might attempt to conceal). So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, Here, read my record! Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account. So he will be in a pleasant life - In an elevated Garden, Its [fruit] to be picked hanging near. [They will be told], Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth (i.e. literally, advanced in anticipation of reward ...more
Answered by anil garg, 31 Jan '12 10:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Not even one dont beleive in life after death
Answered by iqbal seth, 30 Jan '12 03:18 pm

(1)
 (0)