Ril has disappointed today - as they declared their excellent plans yesterday, no?
Reliance Industries will account for about 40 per cent of the countrys energy production in the next 18 to 24 months, putting the company on track to earn a quarter of its profit from oil and gas production, from 5 per cent now.
- Sensex slips 47pts; ACC, Tata Steel gain 3%
- FII-TO-FII TRADES: Union Bank traded at 5% premium
- 17 SEZs approved; in-principle nod to 10 others
- Nomura clinches Lehman's Asian operations
- Fed allows Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley to undertake commercial banking
- Nasscom gets Delhi govt approval to set up S&T park in capital
- Overseas borrowing eased for core sector
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley give up i-bank status
- IIM-A sets up company to invest in firms it incubates
- Brics Securities ex-employees feel Lehman meltd ...more
And also right now is expiry week :-))