Q.

Ye aasmaan ye baadal ye raaste ye hawaa
har ek cheez hai apni jagah thikaane se
kayi dinon se shikaayat nahin zamaane se
ye zindagi hai safar tu safar ki manzil hai,
jahaan bhi jaaun ye lagtaa hai, teri mahfil hai
tu is tarah se meri zindagi mein shaamil hai.....
If you are with your dear ones, do you think you can be happy in any place...the sky will look more beautiful, the wind more soothing, and the path more clear?

Tags: relationships, music, se
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 11 Jan '10 11:02 am

1.

If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough. -- Ann Landers

Loved ones tend to bring out the best and worst in us, when happy with loved ones the world seems perfect but when angry with them even a perfect world might seem imperfect.

A little distortion of an explanation of relativity given by Albert Einstien too could hold ground: Sitting alone by a fire on a cold winter night a minute seems like an hour, sorrounded by loved ones an hour seems like a minute. And that i guess is the relativity of loved ones.
Answered by Global Solutions, 11 Jan '10 11:48 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

Yes, mindset do get affected by environment and surroundings.
Answered by Lucky, 11 Jan '10 11:05 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

Your right , Muktha . I'm happy when I'm on the dining table with my family ,my dear ones.:)))Each has some experience to share,something important to say and at that moment believe me or not the room looks much more livelier n beautiful.
Answered by shuvra dey, 13 Jan '10 02:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

It is all about the state of mind that one feels within that gives us the ability to appreciate the every day things of nature and see in them a reflection of the abundant happiness we feel in our subconscious mind, that is not rankled by any other pain or factors to upset us. That inner state of happiness felt with in the deep core of our being is the key to the way we reflect at life and everything around us - where we are able to express abundant joy most resplendently with a radiant, gorgeous outlook, that could even be infectious to the extreme. Haven't you heard, good vibrant smiling people can even light up a dark room by their sheer presence and in the same way, a pessmistic, fatalistic, negative soul can even stop the sun's rays from falling into your room? It has all to do with inner happiness, where when we look up, we see either a magnificent sky with flitting silvery clouds or one forbidding with the dark clouds a reflection of our state of mind.

Answered by Omega, 12 Jan '10 07:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

The home is where the heart is. If we are with the ones who love and care for us, even the footpath will look like a beautiful home. Its a reason of the heart and no use arguing with it.Any place is heaven with a loved one for company.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 12 Jan '10 01:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Hi Muktha, I dont feel ,I can be happy when I am away from Nature.Nature definitely compliments love. But I dont think Love can complement Nature.Nature is God Gifted.The soothing and tranquillizing affect we get from Nature cannot be compromised and cannot be got if we stay in any place with our dear ones away from Nature.Muktha even when we are with our dear ones we need to see a piece of sky , some sunshine, some moving clouds, sight of the aura during sunset, some stars in the night, a cresent of moon , some chirping birds, some plants, some blooming flowersetc which can motivate and inspire our minds .We cannot be happy ,though with our dearones in any place or closed apartments away from Nature..

Answered by Rachana, 11 Jan '10 10:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

His remembrance alone makes me very happy and cheerful.
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 11 Jan '10 02:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Most of the experiments show the same result. as global solutions says.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 11 Jan '10 01:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Jee haan. Aissa zaroor lagata hai.. Bas kisise mohabbat chaahiye. Fir to jahaan bhi jaaye, wahan raunak aati hai.har ek cheez pyaari lagti hai, Jahaan bhi jaye, bas, usiki mehfil nazar aati hai..!! ( the song sung by Mohammad Rafi is really beautiful.. It is my fav too )
Answered by subhash, 11 Jan '10 11:15 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

YES U R RIGHT.................... but remember SUKH and DUKH all are mementry....REALY PLEASURE, REAL SATISFACTION REALCONFIDENCE "ATM BAL" U CAN GET BY HELPING OTHERS...... ...
Answered by Sundeep, 11 Jan '10 11:15 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Stocks are riskier compared to gold and real estate. Take a look at the history of stocks. Uncertainty, unpredictability and volatility of market make..more

Answered by Tony Fernandez