Q.

SRK may a be superDuper hero in India and he can just carried away by his acts in India !!
When he was stopped by US imigration authorities his tantrums did not work ! He is just like any other ordinary visitor to that country ! Why he is making such a hue and cry then ? If he does not like who wants him to visit that country then ??

Tags: india, money, country
Asked by Rose, 16 Apr '12 12:03 pm

1.

Absolutely. that is the difference between India and USA. we never obey any security law & expect others to do the same like we do. in USA, it is irrespective of one's gender, religion, profession, financial status when it comes to security at air port. nobody is spared. Law is law & should be equal for all. that is message we have to learn from USA.
Answered by Manoj Joshi, 16 Apr '12 12:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

HE is not making a hue and cry. The Indian Embassy has lodged a protest.. I think he is used to such things.. I have not heard any reports of him saying anything on this issue!!!!
Answered by Juliana, 16 Apr '12 12:04 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

I like srk..more

Answered by harpreet