Q.

How will you fare in God's court of justice ? Please give your answer on a scale of 1-10 with reasons.

Asked by Mitali Choudhury, 08 Sep '08 11:45 pm

1.

What i feel is gods court of justice is not somewhere ,it is always there every moment with you as your shadows,every situation you are put to and how you handle comes to you back.What you have done in the past also comes to you,so i feel keep doing good and just accept whatever is happening to you as justice meted on you by god.if we just think how many times we have listen to our conscience and done things we will be able to get a little idea of ourself.
Answered by MuraliKrishnan, 09 Sep '08 10:10 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

3 - Have done enough to go to hell.
Answered by manish varma, 09 Sep '08 05:17 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

I sincerely feel that we should worry about ourselves rather than others. It is human tendency to see fault in others while many times those who take such high stand are turn a nelson's eye to their own faults and the sins they commit. But there is one simple rule- boya babul to aam kaise milenge and i am sure the almighty will also be following the same rule. For humans have what you call chehre par ek naya chehra but not god. Kahte upar wle ki lathi mai awaz nahi hoti hai.
Answered by harmony gafur, 09 Sep '08 06:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Most probably 10/10.... because it is not my goodness that is going to make me stand in front of him or grade me but cause Jesus has already paid the price for all my bad and has purchased me from the kingdom of darkness..so on the basis that all the punishment that I am supposed to get has been taken up by the Lord Jesus and cause I asked him to come in2 my heart and save me and make me clean, I dont have to worry about the court of justice...cause both God's justice and judgement towards sin and His mercy towards humankind met on the cross, tatz y the death on the cross was so cruel but the good news is Jesus after taking the punishment and suffering 4us did not stay dead but He defeated death, sin, and hell and rose back 4m the dead just as he had promised to His disciples before he was crucified, and He is Alive today.. so now those who c that their righteousness will not be able to stand b4 God and realise their sinfulness and call upon Him to save them and invite Jesus to come i ...more
Answered by Good News, 09 Sep '08 08:51 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

I guess Mitali god will give the capital punishment after watching my pic. here qna:)jokes apart yeah may be i dis so many wrong things but i am a human being...not god
Answered by xzibit, 08 Sep '08 11:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I dont belive in god at all
if u beliv then give me a reason
Answered by shivkumar chaturvedi, 08 Sep '08 11:47 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

It is often easy for people to slip into a view of the world as a duality split between spiritual and material with the notion that spiritual is good ..more

Answered by funda