Q.

Good morning Dear Sir. I am interested in learning of Guitar and I know basics of Guitar. Could you please guide me to learn it perfectly.

Tags: dear sir, money, relationships
Asked by Jagadeesh Raja, 24 Mar '10 01:46 am

1.

Dear Jagadeesh, nice to hear that you love to play on strings.I am very sorry to tell you that Guitar is not my subject. however I shally try to guide you on your request.

My dear friend, perfection is the synonym of Practice. None can lead you towrads perfection in any subject other than practice. So, do practise and practise and practise only .Initially many people may comment various way but you should not pay heed to anyone because you know your goal.

how to practise: your Teacher is the right person to guide you . you should learn major chords first ,like C chord,C# major,( CEG) (CD#G) ,now if you extend one more note from C chord like CEGA# or CEGB you will get major 6th or 7th.set your finger and try to transpose the chord fast. now C FGC is another chord known as C suspense chord.like wise ogment &diminish chords are also popular and hard to play .

Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 24 Mar '10 09:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I understand you may engage a tutor for a month
Answered by anil garg, 13 Nov '10 09:23 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Mere desh ki darti from Upharall sangam film songsSare jahan..more