02.07.04 . . . What does Hinduism (concept) basically insist on ?
- It believes in one and all pervasive Supreme Being who is both transcendent and immanent.
- The universe undergoes endless cycles of creation, preservation and dissolution.
- It believes in karma, the law of cause and effect by which each individual creates his own destiny by his thoughts, words and deeds.
- It believes that all life is sacred and pure to be loved and respected.
- It believes that our soul reincarnates through many births until it attains moksha- liberation from the cycles of birth and rebirth.
- It believes in ahimsa and dharma-doing ones duties.
Basic Tenets of Hinduism:
srimad urjitam eva va, tat tad evavagaccha tvam mama tejo-msa-sambhavam) Bhagwad Geeta 10 / 41
(2) The destiny is the outcome of karma (karm pradhan vishw kari rakha,. jo jas kari taisa phal chakha) Ram Charit Manas