Q.

Should the women be assigned only indoor work more and that need accuracy and consistency? Please, no essay on capability of women please. Personal experiences and feelings solicited.

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by soumyen sarkar, 12 Jul '10 11:11 am

1.

Yes....wid the exception , that a lady drove one diesel rly engine, or a sensational news abt a woman being engaged as a lorry driver and so on...they r d exception n nothing else...women in particular are best suited for inddor works...if we go thru the recent changes, then u would notice that females are doing much better in commerce as compared to immediate past 2-3 decades...they seem to be best suited for accounts...even in my line, i.e. CA in particular , the females are doing significantly better....if I am not wrong then that many of the chief post in finance are being held by females...even it was observed by me when i visited SRCC last month....there cud be many reasons but wat i feel the biological, emotional and mental dofferences between men n women, suggests that indoor works suits more to them and they result in effective too....
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 13 Jul '10 09:16 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Indoor work is primary mission for women.
So, accuracy and consistency is a must.
And my wife has no second opinion about it.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 13 Jul '10 05:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

The word assigning has a flavor of dictatorship. I would rather say it makes better sense for women to opt for indoor work. The reason is simple, their physical structure is designed to suit indoor work than outdoor.
Answered by Shyam, 13 Jul '10 10:19 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Often we find that working women are not able to cope with the inhouse stuffs , the daily chores that is cleanly managed by one home maker. Woman needs to sensitize herself more towards this discipline at home even while she keep up strong outside. Finding time for this regulation would help more on home front.
Answered by Anu, 12 Jul '10 07:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

No Sir. It will differ as per the personalities. In my opinion, woman are the best indoor managers than men. Men cannot compitate with them any way in this field. Because the woman is all in one. She create and maintain the family system. I think it is one of the greatest responsibility than motherhood. Some women are extrovert and they are more interested to do outdoor works. Some of them can perform better than a male too. In such case man should give full freedom and trust to utilize this capabilities. Whatever it may, i liked the last lines of this question hahahahahahahaha.
Answered by peekay first, 12 Jul '10 06:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

No not a tall they do out door work (shopping ) with lot of skill
Answered by krish, 12 Jul '10 11:43 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

In that case I have only one word to go against this concept and i.e. : Outrageous! Women are no longer bind with household chores now they are independent and can successfully handle any job. Women are now doctor, engineer, pilot, field officer. Being in this field, many times they have to travel alone. So should they leave their profession? Certainly not! It is the responsibility of every citizen, govt., to see that they are safe and that their modesty is not at risk.
Answered by sumati gayki, 12 Jul '10 11:24 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

No Sir, I have juniors who are working at Proj Site,
In addition to QS they check QA/ QC too.
Answered by hitler, 12 Jul '10 11:16 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

SRCC graduate needs a help.............shockin 4 me..more

Answered by neeti