Q.

Is MBA Finance good education after M.Com ?

Tags: careers, finance, education
Asked by RAJESH ALHAT, 08 Jun '10 12:15 pm

1.

There is no perfect answer to this question. But before you think of MBA just have clear goals in mind as to what you want to do in future, and how MBA will help you in furthering your career. If possible you can consult with MBA institutes and their counselors too. Remember if you do an MBA from the IIM or equalent top ones its definitely superb no doubt, but if you do from other institutes at the next level let me tell you frankly things may not be so rosy.
Assuming you get selected in top (IIM level) types you have a Plan A how you will go about, and assuming you get selected in Tier 2/3 have a PLan B.
Answered by NASAman, 08 Jun '10 12:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

No
Answered by abhijitdey, 08 Jun '10 12:16 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

Fairly good
Answered by anil garg, 24 Oct '10 09:22 pm

(0)
 (0)