Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

My name is Sujatha. Iam 23 yrs old and married. I live in chennai. My monthly income is 19,000. I pay for 3 personal loans rs.5064 every month. This loans will be over only after 18 months. My only motive in my life is buy a land & build an house within 5 yrs without my husband's assistance. Can you plz suggest a financial plan to achieve my goal?

Asked by leian ijus, 26 Feb '09 06:02 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (10)

1.

The Question shows your marriage failure rather than smartness. Once you are married, your spouse's assistance and guidance is very much needed. Togetherness is the key for every thing. I write here as spouse. I mean here either husband or wife. What will you do if your husband takes some other decision with out your consultation. (Let me tell he takes some crucial decision with out informing you) Then you too need not show anger. Think peacefully and act accordingly. Best of Luck
Answered by Raghesh Mony, 26 Feb '09 07:22 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (2)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
2.

Hear Mr. Mony's words
Answered by ADVANI, 26 Feb '09 07:26 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
3.

It is possible. But, one needs to see, if there is any possiblity of pre-paying your existing loans and contributing atleast 6000-7000 towards savings in MF so as to buy a property. Do mail back at rc_stocks@rediffmail.com for details.
Answered by Ramesh Chordia, 26 Feb '09 07:07 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
4.

Be ready and start thinking in which area you want to reside.
start putting saving in bank FD. rest your confidence and time will suggest you.don't worry.inform me after building house.god will help you.
Answered by bhanwar bothra, 26 Feb '09 06:10 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
5.

Save 8 thousand per month
Answered by Richie Rich, 26 Feb '09 06:06 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
6.

Clear all your loans first. Do some savings.. buy land.. take a construction home loan and build a house.
Answered by SantoshiSrinivas, 26 Feb '09 06:05 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
7.

LIC HFL or HDFC can help you with good offer
Answered by ANA KULANGARA SUJAYA, 26 Feb '09 06:04 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
8.

Be liberal, acn mail me to anands420@yahoo.com
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 23 May '09 10:35 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
9.

Wait please as property prices will keep on tumbling for the next 2 years by 30-60%
Answered by Joseph Dsilva, 26 Feb '09 07:04 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
10.

After clearing your personal loans, First decide in which area you want buy and build home , so that u can make an estimation for first buying the land, as per the estimation you save atleast 25 to 40% of the estimated money for land buying then go for loan with some nationalised banks only for the rest of 60% money, (if you plan to save the 100% money then u will buy the land most of the time and with most of the people it not possible to save 100%) then u can think about buliding construction...ok I hope this way might be right for middle class people/family and who are earning 15k to 30k per month
Answered by RONANKI SURYAPRASAD, 26 Feb '09 06:38 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer

Q.
A

All the adustment are done in last 3 EMIs ...more

Answered by Rajat