Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I hav done engineering in india. i want to do PG in uk. please give me some details.

Asked by ravinder brar, 19 Nov '08 01:24 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Hi! My brother has gone to Essex University in UK in September 2009 for doing his Masters in Computer Science. Like you, he also did not have any information about studying in UK. But a British Council registered education consultancy called NB Educational helped him a lot (including the visa part) and surprisingly they did not charge any money. You can contact them and try out. I do not have their phone numbers but you van email them at
Answered by Prashant Kapoor, 19 Nov '08 02:22 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Visa for studies in U.K. universities requires s..o many things -- it also requires little better command in that bloody Angrezee zubaan...more

Answered by anup roy