Q.

Are you rooting for Germany or Spain in WC semifinals today? Why?

Asked by Good Citizen, 07 Jul '10 04:44 pm

1.

Even though Octopus Paul predicted the win in favor of Spain, I would like to bat for Germany. I know that Spain is ranked #2 in this WC. I also know that they beat Germany in Euro cup in 2008. However, when Germans play as a team, they are very formidable. They have won WC three times and finished as runner up four times. Moreover, Germans have scored highest goals in this WC. However, I do not under estimate the Spaniards. Let us see what happens tonight in WC. Jai HO!!
Answered by Tony Fernandez, 07 Jul '10 05:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Immaterial now for whom one cheered at this late stage of my answering. The so called psychic octopus got it right this time, having predicted it wrong in the European cup finals in 2008. I feel, Germany sourly missed its most charismatic and youthful player Mueller in this game. He was unlucky to have got the first yellow card unfairly awarded but with the second one in the match against Argentina, he got an automatic one match suspension for this crucial match.

Though the game was more or less evenly matched, I think Spain was lucky to put through that solitary goal and then defend that single goal against the attacking Germans. In the end, it is those 90 mins on a particular day alone that matters. Just as we individuals face it in normal course of our life, some days are just not yours however well prepared you are.

Answered by Omega, 08 Jul '10 10:54 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Germany ,good game
Answered by Roadee guy, 07 Jul '10 04:59 pm

(0)
 (0)