Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

Are mushrooms indeed that dangerous?

Asked by pranavfoodie, 21 Jun '11 08:21 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)

 
1.

Most mushrooms available in the local grocery or vegetable shop may be crimini mushrooms, button mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, maitake mushrooms, lobster mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, porcini mushrooms etc and are edible. You may find dangerous ones on a hike which may look familiar but maybe toxic and unsafe to eat. You need to be an expert to identify edible mushrooms.
Source: http://www.gud2eat.com
Answered by Preeti Desai, 21 Jun '11 08:24 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer

Q.
A

Mushrooms are big favorites of mine, but if you're just starting to learn about their medicinal properties, I don't blame you for being confused about..more

Answered by Shivam