Q.

I am 45 years old serving in teaching job..my monthly salary is 30,000. I have two daughters 9 years and 5 years old. ihave LIC Policy of 8 Lacs.What should be total amount of LIC for the future of my children.

Tags: years, monthly salary, daughters
Asked by Mahesh Paliwal, 17 Apr '07 05:20 pm

1.

You should take ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company's ULIP Plan (Mutual Fund based). There you will get better returns alongwith Tax benefit and Insurance. Here you can pay only for three years and can take plan for number of years according to the age of child i.e. maturity will be between 18-25 years of age. If you want to pay for long, you can pay and if not then pay only for three years.

After three years you can withdraw, partly withdraw and can run the plan for a long way.

ICICI is the AAA rating company and have given returns 68% in the last year for
your deposits and average 38% for the last six years since inception. ICICI is
the number one private Insurance Company.

If you will compare this with others like LIC there you will find lot of expenses and investment is very low in comparison to ICICI.

Answered by Satyavir Singh, 18 Apr '07 06:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

if you are interested in any lic product then call me on my cell no. 9870018005 for more details
Answered by Jitendra Loke, 17 Apr '07 05:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

invest in money plus policy its unitlinked and any time u cant take money after 3 years.
Answered by sanjay dhingra, 17 Apr '07 05:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

As per normal procedure every person should cover his life nearly 25times of his income, you said you are earning 30K monthly in that case your yearly income is 360K you are eligibile to have a policy upto 9000K, but it all depends on how your premium paying capacity
Answered by K Anandan, 17 Apr '07 06:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes for your childrens
Answered by swarup banik, 17 Apr '07 05:24 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by DEEPAK MANRAL