Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

Give me operatior base call plz share price of rupes 3-4 nd hold 2 mnth its tgt of 40rs like this any one call me i pay u r charges mobil. 9860001834

About: Money

Tags: money, relationships, entertainment
Asked by nikhil, 13 Mar '11 12:05 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (7)

1.

If you have online trading account I shall trade on your behalf and return shall be 1% to 5% per day . If you are interested please call +91 8826531980.
Answered by nishant, 14 Mar '11 09:48 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
2.

Ok But maintain Strict stop loss.
Www.sharemarketprofit.com
share market updates, world market updates, stock buy or sell recommendations . How to maintain strict stop loss. stock market latest news.
Answered by ajay t, 18 Mar '11 11:01 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
3.

Never look at shares in the price range or Rs.3-4 or anything less than Rs.50 it comes with a lot of risk. www.bullseyeconsultancy.blogspot.com
Answered by Vasanthi Emmanuel, 14 Mar '11 10:33 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
4.

Join Intraday Ideas for technically solid day trading calls in Cash & Futures. We provide day trading tips in Stocks & Future with 80-90% accuracy Register your details in our web & get free calls for 2 days. www.intradayideas.com

Click the link to check our monthly performance of Feb 2011 with more than 80% accuracy. Dont miss our paid services available just for Rs 4000 per month.
http://intradayideas.com/performance/feb_2011
Answered by market guru, 13 Mar '11 07:57 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
5.

I think these are extremely unrealistic targets; there is only one counter that can go this way - Shri Ashta Films; the chance of it going up is 25% and chance of it crashing is 75%; so be prudent with the amount you invest in this
Answered by Ganesh, 13 Mar '11 10:49 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
6.

Had anybody known why shud he share. Save ur mooney. Invest on fundamentally strong. TataSteel e.g.
Answered by laloo, 13 Mar '11 12:07 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
7.

Wat?
Answered by rotang shub, 13 Mar '11 12:06 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer

Q.
A

Yes.. take new moon! she is trying same..more

Answered by please proceed