Q.

Serious question : movies based on fictions r never as good as the books they are based upon. I wonder whether it is possible for our film makers to do total justice to the novel in movie adaptation without disturbing d real essence. But without any doubt, it is a tough job. Toughest when you want to satisfy those who loved reading the original story. What do you feel on this?
Two questions based on the same theme:
a) Which is the best screen adaptation you have seen till now? Why??
b) Which is the worst screen adaptation you have seen till now ?

Tags: question, film makers, tough job
Asked by ankit shivam, 28 Jan '13 05:02 pm

1.

Though you mentioned here just one feature in relation viz. `Movies based on fictions as the books that they are based upon`. What I would like to read in addition ``and why some movies are wonderful more than the books that they are based upon.`` I think that could have been more likable to answer because I have many dazzling examples of both genres. Well, still I wish to restrict my answer to those two sub~questions in the form of (a) and (b). I hope this will give you clear picture of pictures based on books as far as question of my elation is concerned.
(a) Which is the best screen adapation you have seen till now? Why?
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 28 Jan '13 05:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Before answering this, let me acquaint (though not in comprehensive manner) you with the process of studying English literature. There are as many four core papers for PG in English literature and students are supposed to study novels in form of rise, development, aspects, types, and narrative technique. Out of these the `Types` is a welcome feature because studen
Answered by Karan, 22 Feb 12:35 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Though you mentioned here just one feature in relation viz. `Movies based on fictions as the books that they are based upon`. What I would like to rea..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman