Q.

Ihve 3yrs exp as a software dvloper.I hve just completed my Global MBA from SPJain .Now am on a job hunt .Any walkins happen'g for Managr level jobs in Wipro

About: How to get a job at Wipro

Asked by seema bhasin, 11 May '10 12:07 pm

1.

Given that you have completed your degree from a prestigious institutions you can wait for good opportunities. First, you can try speaking to your institution's placement cell - I think most reputed ones like SP Jain have assistance for students - and you should give that a try. Didnt you get any offers on campus or through placement assitance ?
Having said that about placement it is also prudent for you to explore options on your own too. Sometimes when you dont get offers at campus to your interests or liking you need to start other options ASAP.
I am not sure about any specific company or walkins, but you should have a professional resume on a 2-3 job portals if you are serious about your job hunt. Today having a profile on these sites is absolutely necessary, just like having an email ID. But ensure your resume is written in a way to target the type of profile that you are interested in.
Answered by NASAman, 11 May '10 12:42 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

Give a try
Answered by anil garg, 15 Apr 12:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

First forget about destiny. If destiny really is there and it has decided against you I,you or for that nobody else can do anything about it. But dest..more

Answered by radhikamruta