Seeing so many consultants, minting money , for their intelligence, in the market into different fields, Have ever thought of doing so?, did you ever thaought ,that what consultant said you knew it, and instaed of vesting money, you have wasted it?
I too agree with it in most of the cases.
As a matter of fact, I too is a part time freelance engineering consultant, but now a days mostly I carrying dead bodies which have been already shooted. :P
But I am sure this part time job will eat away my full time.
Making money is not easy, you see !
Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear from your Consultant
1. You're right; we're billing way too much for this.
2. Bet you I can go a week without saying "synergy" or "value-added".
3. How about paying us based on the success of the project?
4. This whole strategy is based on a Harvard business case I read.
5. Actually, the only difference is that we charge more than they do.
6. I don't know enough to speak intelligently about that.
7. Implementation? I only care about writing long reports. ...more