Q.

Hi Guys,

I need to prepare on a topic called ' A Day when everything went wrong in my life' with humor added to it. Guys help me yaaa i am brain storming but not getting any points or don't remember anything of that sort happened earlier. And also some tips on how to speak in front of class or audience with being nervous and when a topic is given by maam i don't get points in my point. i think of what to say and how to say. Guy need your help............

Asked by Nazia Ali, 16 Jul '08 07:32 am

1.

Ok search in google
Answered by binumonsasindran, 16 Jul '08 07:37 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

If you don;t have anything to write about, start using your imagination. For eg., while waking up, you fell off the cot, had your coffee without brushing, went for bath without taking towels, added salt instead of sugar to your Tea, wrongly wished your parents, forgot to carry bus pass, addressed the male conductor as madam, went to hotel for lunch forgetting the purse, etc., etc. Make it a daily exercise to imagine and jot down the thoughts in a book. Everyone gets nervous for the first few occasions to speak in front of audience and hence do not fear. You have start speaking one day and let today be it. Do not analyze too much and start talking on any subject. You can keep points noted in a paper for referring, while speaking. To make your talk interactive, you can even ask some questions to the audience and thereby gain time. You will become a good speaker in due course. So without feeling shy and nervous, go ahead. wish you all the best.
Answered by M Shankar, 16 Jul '08 08:05 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Start it with a happily topic, as what is good in ur life today, n imagine whats u have wrong after last time when u hav wrong, may be choose some topic for mahila sastrikaran, like fighting of man to woman, etc klahfi cheejre h jo aapko mil sakti h, prepare them with help of ur teacher n other.
Answered by devender khattak, 16 Jul '08 07:45 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

I can just think of those stupidb day to day life errors.Example while taking shower the water stopped,you were geting late for a function when tire burst or i he md of highway petrol tank was empty.The guy you were eyeing on called you A SISTER etc etc.While putting ani dandruff shampoo u used air remover lotion
Answered by trishha, 16 Jul '08 07:51 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

This is the situation I am in but it's my fiance's father. He does not approve of me because I'm from a different religion, country and culture from m..more

Answered by Mickey