Q.

Dear all of my Satyam Friends,

Yesterday will be a memorable day to us throughout our life. Little bit of business & human nature knowledge is forcing me to write few of my thoughts (Please ignore them if they doesnt make any sense). Ask yourself who is worst affected by all this mayhem. Is it u & me (employees), Govt or Satyam & Ramalingaraju ?. My conviction says that employees of any MNC are associated to that company as long as they dont have any better option, the best thing government can do for a company is to keep itself away from it. But there was a visionary who created weal

Asked by Malatesh, 09 Jan '09 05:31 pm

1.

Government only can save the future of employees and shareholders by bailout package in the line of Americangovernment.
Government should immediately take control on the assets of the company and try to manage the routine affairs of the company through technical experts like Infosys or Wipro so that career of employees is not jeopardized and poor investors in Satyam Share get their due worth in course of time.

I hope PM and FM and ex-FM Mr. P Chidambram will leave no stone unturned to not only safeguard the interest of the employees and investors but also salvage the credibility of the Indian companies outside India .Image of Indians is already bad and Satyam has added fuel to fire.

Answered by Danendra Jain, 09 Jan '09 07:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes
Answered by dalwinder, 09 Jan '09 06:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes :( dunno abt the stoks
Answered by conviction, 09 Jan '09 05:32 pm

(0)
 (0)