Q.

Satyagraha .....! Satya is Truth and Agraha is insistence....! Hi ,We know Gandhiji and many others done Satyagraha for the purpose of truth they believed in. Well, in your real life , have you ever tried or done any kind of protest for the truth you believed in ..by maintaining silence or by non- cooperation in your own family, workplace or between friends :-) Did you succeed with your mission ,kabhi bhi ?

Tags: relationships, real life, hi
Asked by Rachana, 10 Oct '13 12:33 pm

1.

Most of the times I do practice it.. simply because it is the most effective tool.. it gives time to both the people involved to think about it and by the time the other person wants to react, time has changed his/her perceptive... Succeeded quite a few times ..
Source: Hi :-)
Answered by Juliana, 10 Oct '13 12:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Never succeeded ,it does work only with mother and female family members but not in outside world.
Answered by Quest, 10 Oct '13 04:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Bachpan me to sab hi karte hai..but in social/professional life- I never tried it because I never thought / attempted anything good for society in broad way..schedules always keeps us busy to achieve personal goals which cannot be realised thru protest.
Answered by Rahul Upadhyay, 10 Oct '13 12:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Satyagrah is not for external change. it is for internal meditation. all outward activism is ultimately futile.
Answered by Anthony Joseph, 10 Oct '13 12:40 pm

(1)
 (0)