Q.

Conclusion on sepoy mutiny as my history project

Asked by ritika, 17 Aug '08 07:39 pm

1.

"Sepoy Mutiny" word is an insult to the spontanious uprising of our brave men against the evil designs of the British.
Answered by Spin Doctor, 17 Aug '08 07:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

If I had a copy of you dissertion I would have been able to suggest a suitable denoument to it. I attempt the following. Pleasure that they come out of the body of the matter. if not try to insert some matter which would tally with the conclusions drawn.

The 1857 Revolt was the First Revolt by a colony against the colonisers all over the world . No other colonies/colonised countries had even thought of it nor did they hold any hope in such an attempt against a brutal power.It is termed as Sepoys' Mutiny to denigrate it . But in one way it is also apprporiate for in that uprising almost every Indian was a sepoy.This is confirmed by the fact that in this revolt both the Hindus and the Muslims had risen against the British.The revolt was a continuation of similar revoltrs in the past when both of them fought against an intruding power. Thus, the forces of Rana Pratap who fought Akbar consisted of,besides the Rajput warriors, also fighters from the Afghan forces of Shershah who ruled e ...more
Answered by radhikamruta, 17 Aug '08 08:10 pm

(0)
 (0)