Q.

Salvation: Blood? or Mercy?

Tags: blood, mercy, salvation
Asked by truth exposed, 01 Feb '13 03:52 pm

1.

Why dont you Muslims believe in the blood of Jesus on the cross as salvation and Divine Justice? You said to me, Because God never punishes the innocent for the sins of somebody else.

That is true and I agree with that: God is just, no doubts about that.

But from your answer, it seems to me you are indicating that Jesus on the cross is not in line with Gods Divine Justice, because you say God never punishes an innocent one for the sins of the guilty ones. Right?

Let the most perfect and most innocent one remove the sin and forgive the children (us) without hurting the children. Now, I ask you something when children do something bad, arent the parents in grief over it? Yet they still love their children, right? Think about it like this: suppose the parents are righteous people and they teach the child the right path, yet the child goes astray somehow. Is this the fault of the parents? I do not think so. So why do they suffer?

Answered by LIPSIKA, 01 Feb '13 05:17 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

God would never punish somebody for somebody else's wrong, yet we can make God 'suffer' by our disbelief and our actions. While Divine Justice ensures that nobody will be punished for somebody else's actions, the Lord can be afflicted by our sins. Thank you again.
God is Merciful. God is Just. God is Fair. These are the very attributes that He names Himself with in the Quran. And He is the LOVING GOD. That is in the Quran. But He clearly tells us what it is that He Loves and what it is that He hates. And He does hate that anyone set up anything or anyone in partnership with Him in worship. That is the first commandment in the Old Testament and it is the same in the New Testament.
Answered by z, 01 Feb '13 03:56 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

No idea
Answered by wenz, 01 Feb '13 03:52 pm

(1)
 (1)
4.

Depends on your nature .
if one is blood thirsty he goes with his won priception ... but when caught ... asks for mercy . Uff what a contradictory !!!
Answered by jaya, 01 Feb '13 04:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Nothing just minor difference of opinion between two middle eastern cults.
Answered by Batao Na, 01 Feb '13 07:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

No idea, now pls reply my 1st question.
Answered by dhara parmar, 01 Feb '13 07:26 pm

(0)
 (0)