Q.

Sachin Tendulkar should get "Bharat Ratna Award", What is your opinion ?

Tags: sachin tendulkar, relationships, sports
Asked by RAJESH ALHAT, 03 Mar '10 10:53 am

1.

These are 'big' matters whose decision is in the hands of big wigs. Let the award go to the most deserving, is only my prayer. Tendulkar is deserving.
Answered by Arakuzha Ramachandran, 03 Mar '10 11:12 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Even before breaching the 200-run mark Sachin Tendulkar [ Images ] was hailed as one of the greatest batsmen to grace the game. But that world record feat of becoming the first man to score a double century has seen his greatness rise to levels like never before. Many former and current players now say he is the greatest cricket player, even better than the legendary Don Bradman.

But Tendulkar, being the modest soul he is, said comparisons between players of different eras are unfair and it would be better if every individual's achievements are celebrated rather than compared.

"It is unfair to make comparisons. I have never believed in comparisons, because I respect every individual. That is how I looked at life, not only in cricket but off the field as well. Every individual has his own identity and I am not only talking about Sir Don but all the other players who have played for a long time at the international level.

Answered by cartoon network, 03 Mar '10 10:57 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes, he deserves it
Answered by sudesh, 03 Mar '10 10:56 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes, I also think he should get this Award because he is natural & neutral always. Not doing any corruption, he is always giving his best to the team, good nature even good human being, still hardworking player, ready to always accept new things/technology, always ready to accept challenge. Management can think on this
But, I need to ask one question to the Mr. Sachin R Tendulkar. What is the reaction, if he not gets this Award mean to say what the value of this Award in his life is?
Source: rediff website
Answered by Dhirendra K, 15 Mar '11 12:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

He deserves it , but my opinion No"Bharat Ratna Award".
Answered by shashank rastogi, 13 Jul '10 06:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Let it come if it does
Answered by anil garg, 25 Apr '10 08:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

No Absolutely No.
Answered by pradeep yadav, 03 Mar '10 04:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Yes, he truely deserves, as he cannot be Sir Sachin!!!!
Answered by Siachen, 03 Mar '10 11:23 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

Answered by Cartoon Network, 03 Mar '10 10:57 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Even before breaching the 200-run mark Sachin Tendulkar he was hailed as one of the greatest batsmen to grace the game. But that world record feat of ..more

Answered by Cartoon Network