Q.

Whether any health insurance policy from LIC for my father age 71 and my mother age 66. Some body just suggested me jivan arogya scheme. How much premium it will have yearly. Please also suggest any other scheme from any pvt insurance company you know. What are the conditions / benefits.

Tags: money, relationships, health
Asked by manya, 12 Aug '11 09:47 pm

1.

LIC's Jeevan Arogya is not for aged above 65 years. This scheme is for benefit of cash in case of surgery or hospital admission. I think there is no other medical insurance co. which can cover the person aged more than 70 years
and just for kind info, insurance shall be taken at the right age, when one is fit to get it.
Answered by daulat khatale, 12 Aug '11 09:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

You may add with you of your parents in lic policy jeevan arogya , in the policy maximum entry age of dependents parents is 75 yrs , premium is depend upon how you can choose for your initial daily benefit ,
Answered by rajesh, 12 Aug '11 09:55 pm

(0)
 (0)