Q.

Sixth pay commission report detaila

14 Aug '08 04:18 pm

1.

New Delhi, Aug 13: In what surely comes as an Independence Day bonanza for the civil servants, armed forces and paramilitary personnel, the Union Cabinet on Thursday approved the Sixth Pay Commission recommendations. The revised pay structure will ensure that there will be a 40% increase in the net salary of government as well as defence employees.

Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting Priyaranjan Dasmunshi made the Cabinet's decision public at a press conference here. He however said that the formal announcement about the recommendations will be made by the Prime Minister from the ramparts of the Red Fort in Delhi on Independence Day.

Highlights

Answered by John Mascarenhas, 14 Aug '08 05:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I am a govt. teacher my present pay scale is 6900. my present pay scale 5500-175-9000. what will be my pay in jan.2006 and now
Answered by sanjeev sankhwar, 14 Aug '08 08:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Seen it in the newspaper.
Answered by sumit, 14 Aug '08 04:19 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The new pay commissions recommendations will be effective from January, 2006 as the term of the Fifth Pay Commission ended on December 31, 2005. Howev..more

Answered by John Mascarenhas