Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Respected Sir,
Mousumi,date of birth 02/06/1985,place - Katwa,, Burdwan,west
bengal, time 07:12pm. Got married 2 years back with Dibyendu, date of
birth 11/12/1980, place - Durgapur, west bengal, time 11:05 am,
Dibyendu and his parents are not keeping good relation with my
daughter Mousumi. Whether their married life will continue, or we
should ask separation. My daughter is expecting. My
question is whether Dibyendu will change his job and go to foreign/out
of west bengal? Whether Dibyendu will go far from his parents
for achieving good relation with my daughter Mousumi.---MITALI

Tags: money, relationships, careers
Asked by kumar m, 21 Jun '12 10:48 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Kuch nahi ho sakta, jab tak aandhvishwas se nahi nikloge
Answered by Sunidhi, 21 Jun '12 10:50 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining