Q.

Which is the last movie you have seen which you liked a lot and the reason why you liked it? Can you please give the synopsis?

Tags: money, education, entertainment
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 04 Nov '09 01:12 pm

1.

"P.S. I love u"....a man stricken with cancer writes innumerable letters to his wife and arranges them to be delivered to her AFTER his death so that she follows the instructions in the letter and gets on with life instead of mourning the inevitable. Love in its purest, unadulterated form as i understand. This helps her get over the mourning and she looks forward to life and living even after the last letter has been read
Answered by Lion Heart, 05 Nov '09 10:29 am

(3)
 (0)
2.

Luv aaj kal............this movie had clearly describe the mind of young genration who just luv each other but dont want to either admit nor and to losse each other..........hurridily make decision by using there brains but there heart refuses to accept... then cried alot .... and had to left every thing on destiny..................

other movie is jab we met..........

confused .... but .....had clear objective to have this person in my life....... its passion ...or infactution dont know... but wat ever is known is luv... innocent luv.....distiny play a vital role..... just light movie..... lovely songs..specially ......yeh ishq hai

i just luv watching this movie.... lovely music... beautiful lryics

one thing is coman in both the movies is.........distiny ,,,,,,
Answered by SHEETAL, 05 Nov '09 12:23 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

English -

Pianist - Fantastic movie made by Roman Polansky. Adrian Brody was excellent and got oscar too for his portrayal of the jew. It's about a Pianist in Poland, under attack from Nazi German forces. He undergoes various tortures and inhuman conditions including ghettos and menial works. His family is separated and executed and he can only survive. He simply starts surviving hiding here and there and in final moments one German officer finds him hiding in one of the deserted houses, but allows him to live and also provide food.

The remarkable thing about this movie was the "unapologetic" hard-hitting portrayal of the cruelty and the darker sides, where a man is feeling so hungry that he snatches the food from another woman and when the food falls on the ground, he starts licking it from the ground.

Answered by manish varma, 05 Nov '09 10:10 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

Dear Muktha > Its 1.30 a.m. and in the stillness of the night, I am here to express myself on the last movie I saw which I liked a lot and reasons thereof. In fact, I just watched the same right now before answering to this beautiful question. Actually, I hate going to movie theaters in my city which are nothing short of garbage can, and barring just one multiplex, there is no such place where one can go deep into the storyline of a serious movie as the atmosphere in and around is awesome. Besides I have many friends in Mumbai and with networld with whom I have formed a very good relationship in exchanging views on movies and can easily obtain DVDs of selected ones. In one of such meetings, a senior fellow in this field wondered about my missing one movie from Hollywood depicted on a true and authentic story of prison life in USA based on true facts. It happened in 1947 when a bank official was sentenced to two consecutive life sentences (40 years of hard labour) on charges of murderin ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 05 Nov '09 02:05 am

(2)
 (0)
5.

It was ''Bagbaan''........, i liked it becoz it has reflected the reality of the relationship, todays' children have with their parents....; it has depicted the utter ingartitude and selfishness of modern children towards their parents who sacrifice the world for them..............
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 05 Nov '09 05:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Hardly have the patience to go to a movie hall and watch one. My set top box has the advantage that I can walk off any time and view the recording later.
The last movie I watched through and through was on HBO probably and the name of the movie was Notting Hill.
Aumbling and unsure about love Hugh Grant and the pretty woman Julia Roberts. The simple story of a leading actress falling for the innocent charm of an Englishman Travelogue Book Shop owner...the dilemma she faces when the media finds out...albiet inadvertently..... her dissapointment with her boyfriend who happens to be another movie star.... living a life full of artificiality....and ultimately surrendering to the sincerity of her new found English Country Character...touched me for its simplicity. A love story told differently and in a well edited fashion.
Answered by prasoon, 05 Nov '09 02:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Last film i saw was Kerala Varma Pazhassi Raja..nicely taken in the backgrounds of Wayanad forest,along with Oscar winner Resul Pookutty's touch.All the characters in the film were upto their mark esp Mammooka.This film also had a story were Pazhassi was helping Tipu Sultan but unfortunately Tipu dies because of the strong army of the British.The ways he managed to escape from the wrath of the soldiers were amazing.3 hours of running time and it was nicely potrayed withiut any fuss.Atleast now I know who was Pazhassi Raja in those era. :)))
Answered by ravi kv, 05 Nov '09 11:18 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

The last movie I seen is " Life is Beautifull " . Its an Italian film dubbed in simple english :) Very very beautifull movie with full of positiveness. The theme is based on a Jewish Italian who go through the terrific experience of Nazi Concentration Camp with his family. Never miss this movie and do not read the synopsis. That will kill the curiocity. Its a 1997 film and won many awards in international forum. :)
Answered by peekay first, 05 Nov '09 10:44 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes Muktha,The last movie I saw is Mai aur Mrs.Khanna.I liked the theme though i am not happy with the way it is made.It is no doubt a very badly made Bollywood movie. But would have succeeded, if it was directed by some brilliant director because the theme is quite good as it speaks about about Relationship and Friendship.

There is a Husband and Wife,ie Mr and Mrs Khanna.Mr.Khanna gets obsessed with this orphan girl and marries her against his patent's wishes.The girl born and brought up in an orphanage ,after not being accepted by her in-laws finds hopes only in her husband Mr,Khanna and they live in Australia.But Khanna faces business failures one after another desides to leave Australia and shifts to Singapore.But in the airport he asks his wife Raina ie Mrs Khanna to go and stay with his parents until he gets well settled in Singapore.But Raina feels broken and faces disappointment with Khanna's attitude. She wishes to stay with him and share his difficulties ,too but Mr.Khann ...more
Answered by Rachana, 04 Nov '09 11:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I watched Taare Zameen Par in January ,2008 and was immensely moved by it.I liked it because of the touching story of a ddyslexic child and the poignant portrayals by the child artist played by Darsheel Saffary and his mother played by Tisca Aurora.

The movie deals with the learning difficulties of the little boy suffering from dyslexia. His impatient father who always compares him to his elder brother puts him in a boarding school much to the dismay of his mother who is helpless due to the circumstances. The cheerful boy retreats into a shell when divine help in the form of the Art Teacher played by Aamir Khan joins the school. With a great deal of patience and love Aamir connects to the boy and encourages his talents. The climax where the little boy wins the Art competition is unforgettable. IT is a brilliant movie and deserved the accolades it has received.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 04 Nov '09 10:43 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Kannada movie - Male Barali Manju Irali..more

Answered by geetha pujar