Q.

Spirituality is the basic understanding of your conscience. Each one of us needs to hear what our inner voice is saying and decide if its right or wrong. Nowadays, saying one is spiritual is a fashion statement. To dat extent, I also have 2b fashionable and claim dat I'm on d path of spirituality. But truthfully, v all knw within that space dat is inside us, whether V r gud or bad. 4 me, God is the collective consciousness of all of us. We all build our own universe with our will, our understanding n most importantly, our dreams.2day I realise dat God is sumwhere deep within me,not out.

Tags: day, god, will
Asked by cyrus irani, 06 Apr '08 12:23 pm

1.

It is often easy for people to slip into a view of the world as a duality split between spiritual and material with the notion that spiritual is good and material is bad becoming a common theme. Islam however rejects such ideas. While there is value in seeing the difference between the 'spiritual' and the 'material', all 'spiritual' existence, just as 'material' existence, is created by God. It is created with a good purpose which we may, or may not, appreciate.

This is best illustrated in the relationship between good deeds and belief. Good deeds improve the material world around us. However, they are only truly good deeds if we are seeking that improvement according to God's guidance. Good deeds and the inner 'spiritual' dimension of belief are dependent on each other. You cannot have one without the other. Hypocrisy results from saying and believing something but not acting. Actions done without belief in God are futile. They are done for false gods; serving the purpo ...more
Answered by funda, 06 Apr '08 03:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I disagree you r cheating ur self in the name of god. what matters most is your decision making ability. dat decide your fater
Answered by sundaram meenakshi, 06 Apr '08 12:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

cyrus,spirituality comes from inside. our mind has so much power & energy that we cannot omagine the extent of it.
this can b awakened when some human being relisese the truth of LIFE & DEATH.
this can b known through meditation & yoga
Answered by Varun katyal, 06 Apr '08 12:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

what is felt by consciemce is only dharma andt thing else is crime
Answered by Dinesh C S, 06 Apr '08 05:01 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

God is not physical entity to be present within his creations . There is nothing like him . yeah God is with us becoz of his knowledge of everything happenning in The world . I think universe is too small to hold him and He is outside the creations beyond our imaginations .
We are not a part of God as our souls are created by his will .God is creator and we are his creations . We have no part to play in his Decisions . We are here on earth to submit to his will on his conditions not our conditions . God is absolute master and we his servants to fullfill his will here .

God in his wisdom provides comlete way of life including spirituality . Those seeking their own path fashinably call spirituality . How can some one reach God without knowing his attributes .That's WHY God tells to mankind about himself and our purpose of existance and some matters of unseen so that we do ont go astray or follow this master or that master . I believe God's guidance is clear truth and light w ...more
Answered by misconception, 06 Apr '08 01:26 pm

(0)
 (0)