Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

R there any impartial , honest & transparent style working agencies who solve property disputes among family members at nominal fees ?

Tags: money, real estate, family members
Asked by Mahesh Gopal Shanbhag, 25 Sep '13 03:40 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Consultants available for this..
But I belive that Family disputes can address with in family by the family members in best way.
Answered by Rahul Upadhyay, 25 Sep '13 03:42 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining