Q.

Do you think the resignation of Home mister Shvaraj Patil was inevitable?

Asked by Good Citizen, 30 Nov '08 03:03 pm

1.

Mr. Shiv Raj Patil has proved to be the weakest Home Minister of free India. His response on each terror attack has remained a point of protest. He has not taken any initiative during last four years tenure of UPA government to prove his existence in any field.
Even response in reaction to any incident has remained ineffective and unconvincing to general mass. Merely to blame opposition party for all faults and try to shut the mouth of BJP by counting the terror attacks which took place during the regime of BJP led NDA cannot be accepted as an excuse for a long time.
Congress cannot remain in power just by putting allegation of communalism on BJP. And hence Congress led UPA has taken a wise but delayed decision in removing Mr. Patil from Home Ministry. Undoubtedly Mr. P Chidambram who is to replace Mr. Patil has a track record of being active. Even in the current financial crisis he has shown his effectiveness to deal with the situation.
Answered by Danendra Jain, 30 Nov '08 05:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes
Answered by Bharathiyan, 30 Nov '08 09:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

He resigned owning moral responsibility.I doubt whether he has any morale left in him.He should have resigned a lot earlier.I wonder what he was waiting for.Walter Andersen, a former US intelligence expert, made a comment about him yesterday and I quote him "The Mumbai terrorist attacks showed clearly a failure of India's intelligence and security apparatus and also the utter incompetence of Home Minister Shivraj Patil .Clearly there was failure here of India's intelligence and security and also the security units were slow in responding, which means that the whole system really needs to be revamped.I am surprised that after several terrorist incidents, the government hasn't moved faster to get something much more effectively in place.You have a totally incompetent home minister, and why he isn't removed is beyond me.He really doesn't know how to get the bureaucracy organized to have some sort of coordinated planning."This clearly shows how incompetent he was. I ahve ...more
Answered by amit kumar, 30 Nov '08 03:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

They want a scape goat
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 30 Nov '08 03:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes
Answered by krishna rao, 30 Nov '08 03:06 pm

(0)
 (0)