Q.

Please list and rate the ids that you respect in this forum and try to rate on four counts as excellent(E),very good(VG),good(G) and fair(F). Kindly rate the following activities.
1.Quality of questions.
2.Quality of answers
3.Quality of feedback
4.Time bound awarding of BA.
This question is intended to bring out the good will of members for each other and also to remind each other the areas one could improve to make this 'place' a better one.You could state multiple names for one quality with letters to indicate your rating.

Tags: money, education, entertainment
Asked by vinod, 31 Mar '10 05:50 am

1.

Hi Vinod, I now interact here with just a couple of good persons and I think they all qualify to be here and deserve the best rating.

# Quality of questions and feedbacks:-
Just Shintsie for her rich thought process, deep understanding and ability to accept others' point of view in the most decent way.

# Quality of answers:-

a) Nikita: She makes me smile with whatever she writes. I never miss to read any of her answer, I specially come to check her activities even when I don't remain active here for a long time. I think its her careless answering and special sense of humor which does it.

Answered by prashant sharma, 05 Apr '10 03:41 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

Linened-up like kapil sibbals new grading system ?
Answered by vishwabandhubajpai, 31 Mar '10 06:14 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

Good
not much feedback though
Answered by anil garg, 21 Oct '11 10:48 pm

(0)
 (0)