Q.

Any time in your life you lost a close friend forever...and you feel like singing "mere nazeeb mein ae dost...tera pyaar nahin"?

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 15 Sep '09 01:25 pm

1.

May be not in the real life, I have lost any but on this QnA forum I did lose some. I certainly croak the song you just mentioned because I can hardly sing.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 16 Sep '09 04:10 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Yes. When I was in the seventh standard my friend and I were to act in a small school play for which rehearsals had already started but in came mid term exams and then a short holiday after which we were to continue rehearsing for the final parents' day programme but my friend died during the holidays and when I got back to school it was awful for me to perform on stage with another person.
Answered by gem mina, 16 Sep '09 08:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Well in life such things do occur where you too feel helpless .....coz constant misunderstanding bitter words frm each side and uncleared attitudes make any close relation die an untimely death......its very sad.....but when one of the frnds hold the ground so strongly that other starts feeling suffocating then its better to be apart in peace thn to be together becoming upset every time you talk to each other is what i feel.........! coz A PERFECT RELATION IS ONE WHICH HAVE BOTH THE FRNDS SPEAKING THEIR HEART TO EACH OTHER AND NOT THE ONE HIDING THE HEART FEELINGS FROM EACH OTHER...........:-))
Answered by Bhuvana, 29 Jan 09:54 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes, it has happened with me not in life but here on the rediff. I have lost my first friend on the rediff who was very mutual to me. My friend was passing through a very difficult situations of life. I remember the day when I wished the best for my friend and it came to be true at present.
My friend has forgotten all the misery and in present happiness u turn has been taken and I am forgotton.
Over & above I feel myself guilty since I could not throw my effect of love on my friend and would like to sing ............Jaa mai tanha rahu tujhe mahphil mile.
Answered by ajay, 18 Sep '09 08:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Many times.. and i hate those moments.........they are part of worst memories one could have.. but this is life,,, u cant hold sum1 forcfully
Answered by SHEETAL, 18 Sep '09 04:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I shudder uncontrollably when I start thinking of the calamities of that time when I said a final, indefinite, bye to a dear friend. For more than five years now, the touching vein is still throbbing and pains are quite attentive as I have been feeling unable to shed those dark moments of a certain phase of my life for which I am the fellow who is solely responsible. Indeed, the world was falling on me, yet the friend in question still holding up her head instead of bowing before destiny, because she was ready to devote herself entirely on my instinct as that was her commitment. The world started sinking before me, turning into ruin and all things were perishing save my sanity. The great relationship was swallowed up in one vast conflagration, everywhere something vital was in exile. It happened only because of my cowardice and I failed to stand before my seniors and say my say in that blooming relationship. I had many drawbacks, even today I have innumerable in me, and on top of all i ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 18 Sep '09 03:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I lost 2-3 friends since school but never experienced much pain.....i feel its ok...life just goes on.....
actually i feel unke naseeb me mera pyaar nahin;-)
Answered by nikita, 15 Sep '09 11:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Whenever you lose your close friend and especially someone who happened to be your soulmate, a part of you dies too and you feel so devastated that no song comes to your mind right then.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 15 Sep '09 05:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes, lost someone this yr only... with no hope of getting friendship back...
Answered by vishal goel, 15 Sep '09 01:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Yes, I lost him in 2001. Our 26 year friendship lost all of a sudden. I feel like this nature is very cruel at that time. I never felt like singing a song but i do remember thge sad song my friend used to sing at times of deep distress...!
Answered by Rudrappa, 15 Sep '09 01:43 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Night enhances the lights of celebration...adds gaeity..just like in Diwali we light candles...just like the night sky lights up with millions of star..more

Answered by sumita ganguly