Q.

Questioning Mind ...! Hi, What provokes the mind to have so many Qs at one shot. I wonder , about those who ask more than 5 to 10 Qs a Day?

Tags: day, relationships, entertainment
Asked by Rachana, 08 Dec '12 12:33 am

1.

Scenario 1 - When the mind is too excited and thinking too much.... So much that every thought is questioning the sanity behind itself!
Scenario 2 - When the mind is too empty and wants something in mind.... So, every random thing around, right from people's talks to the song playing nearby tends to evoke questions that we would otherwise not ask in our sane mind to someone fully in his formally right senses! :P
Answered by Chocklate, 08 Dec '12 12:37 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

All in the pursuit of knowledge, people ask questions to know something about what they don't know, like yourself with this question. It is in different reasons why folks seem to ask them, like curiosity, being nosy to learn something, etc. One would have to assess the question first before answering it, if it were personal,do you want a person to know some things about yourself or not. If it's something that's harmless, feel free to give an answer. If it's just too private to say, just politely say 'that's personal, I would rather not answer'. If it's an inquisitive, depending on the nature of the question once more, answer it. If it's an annoying person, what works for me is to repeat the last few words back to them in a form of a question. After a couple times being left in their laps to do the answering, they stop asking. Some are not as smart as others doing this, and may take more times. they are the ones who get annoyed, not you. And, I have come across and done what all I na ...more
Answered by Dil Se, 08 Dec '12 10:09 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

I like this qna very much.
Good friends & superb knowledge....But all are not visble here..it is not an issue.
It makes me more happy to ask more and more questions to get their better views and options....honestly.
Answered by jafar, 08 Dec '12 12:41 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

People who ask continous Qs here, there most questions seem to b crap..... whereas people who ask rarely, generally ask relevant n interesting questions or abt things which genuinely appeal to them
Answered by gaurav, 08 Dec '12 12:38 am

(2)
 (0)
5.

Yes.. I too wonder. but some are expert in asking questions and they deserve a praise. I think asking a new question is difficult than answering it.
Answered by subhash, 08 Dec '12 11:53 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

At least you must question 100.
Answered by Surender Rao, 08 Dec '12 11:47 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes Rachana.you are right.in QnA,members having good knowledge,experience and observation only can ask a good number of questions daily.
Answered by magi, 08 Dec '12 11:10 am

(1)
 (0)