Q.

Can someone suggest me a good school in Coimbatore ?

Tags: money, relationships, coimbatore
Asked by maya, 16 Apr '10 07:22 pm

1.

I suggest you....
GRD Maticulation School
Source: http://www.mycollege.in/
Answered by Vickram H, 13 Jun '12 04:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Cosnult locally
Answered by Shiva, 06 May '11 06:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

The best school and the best childhood anyone could have. St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore is the name that gets my heart running hard when I revisit. This school has made me what I am today. Being one of the Top 10 Matriculation school, it has given not only the sensibility but also the mannerisms and all that which makes me a complete person. I cant imagine what I would be without being educated in St.Johns. I always recommend St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore to the emerging masses. Website: www.pearlseducation.com.
Answered by Rajshri, 13 Nov '10 08:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

At St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore, the staff was quite friendly to the kids. They had a good routine of activities which the kids seemed to enjoy, at least my son. It just took him less than a week to get himself adjusted there. The correspondent of the school seems to be very much interested in kids which bring good review to the school. The school website is www.pearlseducation.com.
Answered by Monica, 13 Nov '10 08:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

The standard of teaching in St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore is very good. Initially, the strength was limited to 30 in each class. Teachers are keeping special attention in each child. The fee structure of St. Johns is pretty reasonable and comfortable compared to other schools of similar standard. Regarding extracurricular activities they have well established play grounds and sports accessories. I strongly recommend St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore. The website is www.pearlseducation.com.
Answered by Tavish, 13 Nov '10 07:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore is a very good school, with good curriculum and infra structure. The teachers are very caring and loving with the children. They have various activities during the school hours. The Principal is also a polite and friendly person. I strongly recommend St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore. (Website: www.pearlseducation.com)
Answered by Jasmin, 13 Nov '10 07:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

At St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore, the discipline was always there but the love was not less either. Teachers never beat any student here. The annual programmes like the sports day and the fun fairs are an inseparable part of it. The PTA has unique sessions and workshops for pupils. Also there are regular reunions for ex students where all of them can relive the memories. A unique air is there about this place of St. Johns which makes it undoubtedly the best institute for your little ones. (Website: www.pearlseducation.com)
Answered by Ranjita, 13 Nov '10 06:53 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Seriously I say that St. Johns Matriculation school, Coimbatore. Though I went to this school a long time ago, it has good mix of people from different parts of india and good dedicated teachers. I strongly recommend St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore. (Website: www.pearlseducation.com)
Answered by Girilal, 13 Nov '10 06:31 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

We had driven down to the main campus (on the Mettupalayam - Ooty road) to take a look at the school and the facilities. They were quite nice indeed. The principal was kind enough to meet with us and answered our questions. Very professional. If I remember right, he had worked in one of the schools in Ooty before he came over to run St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore, with his broad vision the school is marching on the right path. The school website is www.pearlseducation.com.
Answered by Guna, 13 Nov '10 06:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

If you are in this vicinity (Mettupalayam Road, Veerapandi area). St. Johns is a good school to think about. St. Johns gives a lot of importance to the overall development of a child- EQ and IQ -something I was very particular about. Teachers are very enthusiastic and warm and the child tends to learn almost everything in school so very little coaching needs to be done at home - comparatively. Every child is given an opportunity to participate in all the activities - no picking on the best and particular child for all activities - something I noticed in the schools I studied. Children are encouraged to voluntarily participate in class projects like charts/posters on the topics taught in class. They are then asked to present them to the whole class. This really ups the confidence of the child in facing an audience. I strongly recommend St. Johns Matriculation School, Coimbatore. (Website: www.pearlseducation.com)
Answered by Thakur, 13 Nov '10 06:15 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

EQ is acronym for emotional intelligence quotient. It is what is used to measure a persons intelligence. It is very similar to IQ. A person's Emotiona..more

Answered by milan radadiya