Q.

I am 80 kg. I want to lose weight immediately. Is there a good weight loss treatment centre for immediate result ?

Tags: health, lose weight, 80 kg
Asked by Kamya, 15 Jul '10 03:05 pm

1.

No need any treatment you just used Phentermine Reviews and see result.
http://phenterminereviews1.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/reas ons-why-individuals-obtain-phen375-and-get-result-instant/
Source: http://phenterminereviews1.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/reasons-why-individuals-obtain-phen375-and-get-result-instant/
Answered by Dorothypattonnn, 22 Jun '12 02:47 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Fat, although not enough, it is necessary for the body, but excessive consumption causes obesity and heart problems. Learn what you should eat more and what you should eat in moderation for fat loss.

Saturated fats:
Consumption should be limited to moderate due to increased concentrations in excess of bad cholesterol in the blood.

Foods with saturated fats
Beef.
Cream of cocoa.
Pork.
Source: http://www.herbalcureindia.com/weight-loss.html
Answered by julie wilson, 02 Nov '11 06:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

There are numerous diet plans that can tell you how to lose weight fast. Some work better than others for fast weight loss, some are easier to stick to than others, and some are less expensive than others. Scarsdale offers the most choices, which makes it easier to stick to and keep losing weight. The cabbage soup diet is repetitive but cheap to be on, while the lemonade diet requires the least preparing. Sometimes the need to lose weight fast doesn't translate into keeping the pounds off.

Scarsdale Diet

This is the perfect diet for people who don't want to go hungry and need to lose more than a couple pounds.

The Scarsdale Diet Plan doesn't require weighing, measuring, counting or anything but following simple menus filled with everyday foods. It works, it keeps you full, and gives you energy!

Budget Friendly Scarsdale Diet
Answered by ajay, 19 Jun '11 12:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Hi kamya, loosing down weight is all about determination and dedication. If you want a good suggestion than visit www.thepainlady.com
Answered by thepainlady, 19 Apr '11 09:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

For best weight loss treatment check out this http://www.prohormoneforum.com/store/. These have non-stimulant fat burners in the diet and weight loss category at PHF Supplements, which also includes prohormones and muscle buiders, testosterone boosters, vitamins, and much more!
Answered by jcreois, 02 Apr '11 01:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

The treatment is in your hands. Your efforts can lose your weight easily. I think you should try some pranayams in morning and should be take care of your diets like dont take the diet that have fats. If you can do some exercises then it will take less time to lose weight.
Source: http://maxtransformation.com/
Answered by Adom Percius, 01 Apr '11 02:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

At the Corniche Health SPA, Your body measurements such as weight, height, impedance and measurements of circumferences at "critical points" like shoulders, hips, tummy and thighs is measured with our highly sophisticated computerized appliance. The report is so important because it gives you a real indication of just how healthy you really are. It can provide you with the following very important information such as lean mass, fat mass, Level of hydration. Along with this, is offered exercise prescription charts along with diet advice. One can visit the Corniche website at www.pearlscorniche.com for more details.
Answered by lokanath, 13 Nov '10 06:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Corniche Health SPA, Anaikatti Hills, Coimbatore has latest technologies, like Swedish Miracle Full Body Wrap: Your body will be left deeply cleansed and contoured with this full-body pressure wrap! Swedish Miracle On-The-Spot Treatment: Whether it is arms, thighs, breasts, or belly, this session will give you targeted results in your most troublesome area! Swedish Miracle: The Swedish Miracle Wrap System is a wrap designed to contour and enhance the natural curves of the client and deeply cleanse the body and the skin. It combines the finest natural ingredients from Northern Europe with the Egyptian art of pressure wrapping to contour and deeply cleanse the body. Corniche Health SPA - Improves circulation and helps reduce blood pressure. Increases lean muscle tissue in the body. Improves appetite for healthy foods. Alleviates menstrual cramps. Visit: www.pearlscorniche.com for detailed information.
Answered by Tamira, 13 Nov '10 05:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Thanx to Corniche Health SPA center, Anaikatti Hills, Coimbatore. I have become a beautiful woman. It has been my dream to be slim and trim since my college days and it was never possible until I went for treatment at Corniche. The advanced weight reduction therapy at Corniche made me slim. I weighed 80 kilograms and I was extremely fat. It was embarassing because all the boys in my college made fun of me and teased me. I used to cry all the time for what I was and I felt terrible. At last one day my aunt took me to Corniche and did a health check up. The trainers at Corniche applied exercise techniques on me that helped me to loose weight and be fit. I have reduced to 67 kilograms from 82 kg and now I have a beautiful figure that all girls envy. The Corniche website is www.pearlscorniche.com.
Answered by Mounika, 13 Nov '10 05:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

The Corniche Health SPA benefits are when one gets involved in their plan they get Improved digestion, Enhances quality of sleep, Adds a sparkle and radiance to complexion, Improves body shape, Tones and firms muscles, Provides more muscular definition. Enables weight loss and keeps it off, and many more. Visit www.pearlscorniche.com for more details.
Answered by Mayra, 13 Nov '10 05:34 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Please tell me top25 institutes for MBA in india including IIMs and how to get into them..more

Answered by tanu sharma