Q.

While Diploma and Graduate Engineers have different scale in our Government Departments, why in the MMD of the DG Shipping, Mariners with their Ships Operation and Maintenance though under-graduates went through reaching Addnl./Joint Secretary grade. Why such discrimination within the citizens of India. These days such old timers are working as DEANS & DIRECTORS of Maritime Colleges/Academies and Indian Maritime University with their poor academic qualification. Why ?

Dr.Chandran Peechulli

Tags: days, maintenance, dr.
Asked by Chandran Peechulli, 17 Oct '07 09:16 pm

1.

Dear Dr. Chandran,
ur question is not only ur problem,in fact diff. Govt. deptts.have been getting different payscales. there should be some mechanism with which all of them can be put to the same system but you would agree that different jobs have different requirements. and so is their risks. As a lay man we can say that the differences should not be there and depending upon an individual depptt. I believe it should be taken up with the concerned deptt. However I know you may not get a proper answer and the only solution left is to pit this question in the newspaper so that it comes in the knowledge of some free lancer Lawyers who could take up the matter in the court or with the concerned ministry or deptt. I just tried to answer what I thought was correct.
Answered by balbir thukral, 17 Oct '07 09:27 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hmmmm, I dunno what the guy means by "True"....?Am I the best guy as a husband in the world? No way. Am I an exceptional husband? No.But does my wife ..more

Answered by A Moin