Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I want Satbara utara in Sindudurga District

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by rakesh raut, 22 Nov '09 08:00 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Approach Talathi of the concerned village, please.
Answered by Vilas Pardhe, 22 Nov '09 08:22 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Seychelles, paris, vancouver, holland..more

Answered by Ashwini Ravindran