Q.

Do you Enjoy Beauty in Nature?

Coming to my office today, I noticed how the trees were dancing with the Wind and the leaves have changed into beautiful Colours and thought how pleasant the sound they made. I see the way my Partner looks at me, Smiles and Blush and I see Beauty. I see the way my Sister hugs her Son, and I see Beauty. What things in Nature, or in Life do you see Beauty in this tough World. Do you still take time to see the Beauty of this Beautiful World.....?

Tags: time, office, way
Asked by Kanha Gokulwasi, 25 Feb '08 09:18 am

1.

I don't take time off because all my 5 senses are aware of nature all the time. I believe in W'H' Davies 's poem where he has said."What is this life if full of care?
We have no time to stand and stare?
Answered by joyoti sen, 25 Feb '08 11:49 am

(3)
 (0)
2.

YES
You are 100 % correct.
Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition.
It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith.
How a creator who is all powerful can make things UGLY. May be it seems ugly because your perception is WRONG.
All creations of almighty are beautiful and made for a purpose.
Answered by PANIWALA A, 26 Feb '08 10:41 pm

(1)
 (0)

3.

Oh Yes Yes Yes.... i always love the beauty of nature
check out this poem
POEM OF LIFE

Whens the last time you watched kids on a merry-go-round?
Or listened to the rain as it tickled the ground?
Have you followed a butterflys erratic flight,
stood and gazed at the sun as it faded to night?

Answered by Rukhsana.Siddiqui, 25 Feb '08 09:24 am

(4)
 (0)
4.

Yes I n'joy n Luv the Beauty of Nature. n I c Beauty evrywhere. not only in the wonderful thoughts which u expressed above but also in small puppies which always have a Morning walk in front of my residence, in my colleagues who r always eagerly wait'in 2 wish evry1 Gud Morning, in my QnA mates which keeps me wondering 'What kinda thing is this which bounds us 2gether that we cant stay away from it?'
Answered by Nisha Kulkarni, 25 Feb '08 12:01 pm

(4)
 (0)
5.

At one time, yes I ignored all these so called small things in life, in my misguided sense of dedication to my job disregarding every thing else in life. Not any more. There is always beauty in virtually everything one sees around us. It is whether we care to notice, give some time to absorb it in and appreciate it for what it is, that would make the difference in our overall thinking or perspective of life. Age doesn't matter. Even if one is 25 or 50 or 75, a small act like holding hands together and walking in a shopping mall has its own sense of exhilaration. To feel that, you have to learn to enjoy that moment.

Answered by Omega, 25 Feb '08 04:50 pm

(3)
 (0)
6.

I see beauty in older retirement aged couples holding hands...in a family going into a church together...in the look on the face of my granddaughter when she gives her mommy something she made in preschool that day--and in the look my daughter gives her daughter when accepting that gift. We have to take the time to notice the beauty in this rough and sometimes scary world of ours.
Answered by coolgirl, 25 Feb '08 11:06 am

(2)
 (0)
7.

Yes everyone want to enjoy natural beauty.....if its original then only, we can say it beautiful :-) else its fake or artificial.
Answered by urmila, 25 Feb '08 10:44 am

(2)
 (0)
8.

Sounds like you are an admirer of beauty aint you.
Yes I do take time to see the natural beauty that is all around us. It helps me to think how valuable life is that i am having a chance to see all that.
Answered by sanjeev, 25 Feb '08 10:25 am

(2)
 (0)
9.

I always njoy d beauty of nature. Just a wonderful exp.
Answered by sumati gayki, 25 Feb '08 10:04 am

(2)
 (0)
10.

There is nothing more relaxing than sitting in a park or woodland, with no traffic sounds, looking at the trees and listening to the wildlife. Unfortunately I donot do it often enough.
Answered by Ram, 25 Feb '08 09:31 am

(2)
 (0)

Q.

Rachana, before thinking one of my favorite songs where CHAND performs as principal character of the theme, I deliberately finished reading of couple ..more

Answered by Indra Pawar