Q.

KALAZONE SILK MILLS ARE CHEATERS.

I placed an order in kalazone silk mills for clothes. they sent me the different product they didnt send me what i asked. wen i called up and spoke to them nobody gave me a proper answer. then they directed me to mr. mishra there he bluntly told that those products were not available and they send what was with them and they wont replace the product.and he cant replace the materials. this is really cheating. they cheated me. pls can anyone guide me hw to reimburse my money. can anyone tell me how to proceed for the consumer court.

Asked by Sonia G, 27 Sep '08 11:15 am

1.

You can lodge a complaint in consumer court if you have the payment paid details along with order which you place in Hard / Soft format
Answered by PRABHAKAR SHINDE, 02 Jun '09 04:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

You can contact the Grahak Surakhshan group or Consumer Protection Agency in your city and they will do the needful. The name and address is given in some advertisement on TV - Jago Grahak Jago. Watch DD and you will be able to get it. Or you may be able to get the addresses from the yellow pages.
Answered by Noel David, 27 Sep '08 12:04 pm

(0)
 (0)