Q.

Who is a Rock Star? What are the qualities a Rock Star should possess?

Asked by rajneesh Rediff, 17 Oct '08 10:58 am

1.

Most importantly they have to be the best of their class in the genre of Rock Music. They will be legends in their own time by their performance, their lifestyle and their appearance. People who come to mind are Jon Bon Jovi (Bon Jovi), Pete Townsend (The Who), David Coverdale (Whitesnake), Slash (Guns N' Roses) Alice Cooper (yes it's a bloke), and my favourite Freddie Mercury (Queen). Qualities of all: - Musical talent - living life in the fast lane and on the dark side - excesses of everything including drugs and sex (gender sometimes immaterial). Characters vary from the downright uncouth to the highly intelligent. The sort of music I play in my car at full blast and not admit to enjoying to anyone else - have to be in right mood though !
Answered by Janis, 17 Oct '08 02:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Wanna c 1???have a look at my lil bro............................too gud and dat to without any training.....................
Answered by nikita, 17 Oct '08 11:30 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

He is one masquerading monster in disguise,who catapults the frenzy of mindblowin' music.....onto a screaming high.....salute to the spirit of the heady hollers!!!!!!
Answered by veronica, 20 Oct '08 04:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I love qualities that embody a rockstar....a person who has styles and mannerisms none other can ever match,and live with consistency...and that are kinda genius!!!. They possess that rare quirkiness,quick wit, status, great style, charisma, fun to be around ,have the ability to spin multiple women around their fingers ....they send them in a tizzy,and leave them a little dizzy.....are creative...imaginative and poets with a vengeance:-) .....................................i did introduce to one both of us know,didnt I?????
Answered by shintsie, 17 Oct '08 01:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

A Rock Star is a successful rock singer. The qualitieshe/she should possess are 1. A good singing voice 2. Ability to play the guitar, drums or keyboard3. Have unkempt long hair which should not be washed or combed 4. Wear torn jeans and denim shirt 5. Wear shoes with studs.6 Wear a stud on one ear 7.Be a little less than normal(in other words, MAD)
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 17 Oct '08 01:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester and his wife the former Birgitte Eva van Deurs.2 daughter s - The Lady Davina Windsor, born in 1977; and The Lady R..more

Answered by joyoti sen