Q.

What is significance of Mathew 5:17 and Romans 3:21 and 3:28 in the holy Bible ?

Asked by peace rocket, 30 Jun '09 12:54 am

1.

Hey peace, Thank God you realize the importance of Holy Bible. I am happy to know that you are one of those moslems who accept Bible as a Holy Book and not a fairy tale as most moslems do. God Bless you.
Answered by Wolverine Logan, 30 Jun '09 05:15 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Such Verses are against Christian concept, these verses makes christians not only Unbelievers of The God but also rejectors of Bible and Jesus (pbuh).

Matthew 5:17-22 (King James Version)

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Answered by Peace Missile, 30 Jun '09 05:12 am

(0)
 (0)