Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Sir i am in h4 visa and married .i got 58% in 10th.83% in 12th .BE 69% in electrical engg.what can i do here to do a job or any course.i am now in US waukesha.

Tags: careers, h4 visa, education
Asked by rasmita, 02 Jun '10 10:33 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Unfortunately, there isnt much you can do on a H4. It is a dependent visa and you cannot show income on that visa. However you can check if there is some one who can sponsor a H1 on your skills. Usually many bodyshoppers used to do this on comission basis, however this has riduced due to financial conditions of the nation and stringent H1 rules. Your other option would be to apply for a T1 Visa and start as apprentice, however there is a high risk of that Visa getting rejected and you also have to be affiliated to some college as student. Lastly if you are really strong willed and do not consider any work as lowly, you can attempt to get hourly jobs at Kroger, etc. I am not sure if they check your Visa Status, But I am guessing they dont. or you can check in your contact who has business and assist them on cash salary(Though this should be avoided unless you are desperate as it can bring about legal/financial complications).
Answered by Ashok Maurya, 02 Jun '10 11:12 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Disclosing tablets are made of a harmless vegetable dye that stains plaque bright red. You can purchase these tablets at any convenience stores like K..more

Answered by sachin acharya