Q.

We were planning to buy a car for the past 1 year. bt couldn't make up mind as many new models were launching .we were looking for a car which is compact,can be driven easily in himachal area(most important),near about 5 lacs and service or repair station can be found easily . suggestions were of i20,punto,swift. kindly suggest a perfect one.

Tags: car, money, relationships
Asked by shikhil vyas, 02 Jul '10 01:23 pm

1.

Out of the options you have shortlisted I would my suggestion would be you go in for the Punto. Its a very solid and safe car, and feels the toughest. So far Fiats had after sales service issues, however after their tie up with Tata Motors this problem is solved. If going for a petrol i would suggest you go in for the 1.4 Ltr petrol engine instead of the 1.2 Ltr petrol option.
Answered by Kunaal Saigal, 14 Jul '10 03:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Well if you are considering Punto then why not Indica Vista Aura + ?? Both will share same service station and Tata parts availability is always better then FIAT.

I 20 top end was good choice but with BS4 they have removed rear disc breaks and introduced a 6th gear which is kind of useless. However with 6 Airbags it is the only of kind.
If you are not looking for 6 Airbag variant then overlook i20.

Swift , It sells it has resale value but that's it .. the car rattles like anything , I would say if you are not hell bent on brand go for Vista or if you have money go for i20 top end model with 6 Airbags.
Answered by Batao Na, 16 Jul '10 04:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Alto......let go!
Answered by shefali, 02 Jul '10 01:32 pm

(0)
 (0)